We strive to provide our guests with a beautiful setting for their vacation, because their well-being in our loft is important. We are available for further questions and concerns at any time.
General travel conditions
These Terms and Conditions are part of the contract between you and WERKGUT - Mikaela Dörfel
1. Booking, contractual relationships, costs and terms of payment
- You can make your booking in writing or by email to email@example.com. You will immediately receive a written reservation confirmation. A reservation is binding for us if a 30% deposit is paid. This must be paid to an account specified by us after receipt of the booking confirmation. The contract between you and Mikaela Dörfel is concluded with the receipt of the deposit. Please note that you also accept our cancellation policy with the deposit.
- Dates, prices, number of guests and rooms and length of stay only apply as described in the written offer. The change in the length of stay after booking requires written confirmation from us, since the minimum stay and prices vary. Our cancellation policy also applies here.
- The outstanding balance of the rent is to be paid into our account no later than two weeks before the start of the holiday.
- If no payment is made to the account specified by us within 14 days, there is no reservation guarantee. If you book less than 30 days before the start of the rental period, the entire rental amount is due immediately, otherwise there is no reservation guarantee.
- We ask you to transfer the invoice amount to our account in advance. You can make transfers free of charge within the EU. Any bank charges for transfers from outside the Sepa area, e.g. Switzerland, the guest is responsible. Transfers from Switzerland usually cost € 10. Of course, the deposit paid will be deducted from the invoice.
2. Services and prices
- The prices shown are daily prices for the entire rental property including furniture, normal energy consumption and everyday items. The price always includes additional services such as towels and bed linen. The final cleaning will be charged together with the rental price. The final cleaning must be paid in advance, at the latest upon check-in.
- The price for the final cleaning includes: cleaning the bathroom, refilling the consumables, cleaning all surfaces, cleaning all floors, pulling and moving the beds etc., cleaning the doors, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the empty trash cans. The fridge and oven are wiped out. The removal of incrustations and disproportionate soiling is not included in our calculation and will be charged separately.
- Check-in time: 1 p.m. at the earliest, check-out time: 10 a.m. at the latest
- The WERKGUT Loft is only reserved for the number of people specified in the reservation confirmation. The loft is reserved exclusively for guests who are registered with us. Further subletting of the premises is not permitted.
- No liability is assumed for objects left behind by the guest. We can forward you any left-behind belongings by post at your cost.
- Photo and film recordings for commercial purposes are possible, but expressly require our prior written approval. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
3. Service and price changes
The description of our apartment and the price calculation have been made with great care. There may be changes in price or performance. If this is the case, we will inform you at the latest when booking. If there are any differences between the homepage and the reservation confirmation, the agreements on the reservation confirmation apply. If significant changes in services occur after the contract has been concluded, you can withdraw from the contract free of charge within five days of receiving the notification. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
4. Arrival and departure, shortening or extending the stay
The tenant is obliged to notify his arrival. The arrival should be between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and the departure should be before 10 a.m. If you arrive later than 8 p.m., we ask you to inform us in good time (you will find the addresses and telephone numbers in the reservation confirmation). If you are prevented due to traffic jams, weather, etc. and cannot take over the property as agreed, we will charge the entire rental price. The same applies if you leave the property prematurely. If you would like to extend your stay, please contact us in advance.
5. You withdraw from the contract
- It's a shame if a room remains free, although other guests would have liked to have booked. We therefore ask you to inform us in good time - preferably in writing - if you cannot arrive on the agreed date. The following costs apply in the event of cancellation, unless you do not book directly with us, but via an internet platform. In this case, the conditions described there apply.
- There is no cancellation charge up to 60 days before the agreed arrival date.
- 50% of the total booking amount is due up to 10 days before the agreed arrival date.
- Up to 6 days before arrival, 70% of the total booking amount will be charged.
- If you cancel within 6 days before arrival or if you do not arrive, 90% of the total booking amount must be paid.
- The cancellation policy also applies if the stay is shortened after booking. Please contact us as soon as possible if you change your travel planning.
- We recommend taking out cancellation insurance or cancellation insurance for the illness-related withdrawal from your trip. (these insurances can be had for very competitive prices.)
- ***** SPECIAL CASE CORONA
- Cancellations due to government travel restrictions are free. Deposits will be refunded. Bank fees for transfers from non-EU countries are may not reimbursed because they are third-party costs.
- The landlord will notify the guest of any news regarding the travel situation through government decrees and also reserves the right to cancel free of charge.
6. Replacement rental objects and termination of the contract
WERKGUT Mikaela Dörfel is entitled to terminate the rental agreement without notice in the event of force majeure, war, strike, changed dispositions of the owners or similar compelling reasons. In this case, the rental advance payments will be reimbursed in full.
7. Obligations of the tenant
- The rental property may only be occupied by the intended number of people (children and babies included). Additional persons can be rejected by us or charged separately on site. The rental property is to be used carefully. In doing so, consideration should also be given to neighbors, etc. If the tenant or co-user causes damage, this must be reported to us immediately. The tenant is liable for any damage or contamination caused by him or the co-users that exceed a normal level, unless they can prove that they are not to blame. The same applies if the apartment cannot be handed over to the subsequent tenants. Smoking is prohibited in all apartments. Dogs are allowed as animals.
- Condition of the apartment on return: Our price for the final cleaning is carefully calculated, the services included. Any additional cleaning is not included in the price and is therefore calculated separately according to effort.
- All objects in the apartments may not be rearranged. All kitchen utensils must be put back in their place. Cookware, glass, dishes, kitchen gadgets and small appliances must be cleaned (no food residues, water stains, etc.). All rubbish must be disposed of separately at the designated place (shed outside). No tacks / nails or adhesive tapes / glue may be inserted into or on walls and doors.
- Additional effort: Any additional effort not included in the final cleaning, such as waste separation, carrying rubbish in the shed, washing dishes and cooking utensils, cleaning the bedspread, pillows and mattress toppers, cleaning the oven, etc., is charged at € 22 / hour. VAT included.
- Key loss: A key loss must be reported immediately. The guest is liable for all costs related to the loss of keys.
8. Complaints, claims for damages, our liability
If you have a complaint, please contact us directly. The defect must be reported immediately; later complaints that arrive after departure can no longer be accepted. We accept no liability towards the tenant while he is living in Werkgut. No insurance of any kind has been taken out for either the tenant or his property.
9. Ineffectiveness of individual provisions
The ineffectiveness of individual provisions does not result in the ineffectiveness of the entire GTC.
10. Choice of law and place of jurisdiction
Germany is the place of performance and jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the legal relationship between landlord and tenant. Price changes and errors are reserved. This legal relationship is subject exclusively to the provisions of German law.